martes, 10 de febrero de 2009

Say you're sorry 
That face of an angel comes out 
Just when you need it to. 
As I paced back and forth 
All this time Cause I honestly believed in you 
Holding on, The days drag on 
Stupid girl I should have known, 
I should have known. 
That I'm not a princess 
This ain´t a fairy tale 
I'm not the one you sweep off her feet 
Lead her up the stairwell 
This ain't Hollywood this is a small town. 
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down 
Now it's too late for you and your white horse 
To come around... 
Maybe I was naïve 
Got lost in your eyes 
And never really had a chance 
My mistake, I didn't know to be in love 
You had to fight to have the upper hand 
I had so many dreams about you and me 
Happy endings, Now I know. 
That I'm not a princess this ain't a fairytale. 
I'm not the one you sweep off her feet 
lead her up the stairwell. 
This ain't Hollywood this is a small town 
I was a dreamer before you went let me down 
Now it's too late for you and your white horse 
To come around... 
And there you are on your knees 
Begging for forgiveness 
Begging for me 
Just like I always wanted 
But I'm so sorry 
'Cause I'm not your princess 
This ain't a fairy tale 
I´m gonna find someone some day 
Who might actually treat me well 
This is a big world that was a small town 
There in my rear view mirror disappearing now 
And it's too late for you and your white horse 
Now it's too late for you and your white horse 
To catch me now... 

No hay comentarios: